Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

L1 - Blogger Bingo

Over at MomDot, they are doing a blogger bingo thing. I thought it might be fun to fill out a few of these.

L1 is: If there was a TV show or movie made about your life, who would play you and your husband(wife)? What kind of plot would it have?


If there was a TV show about my life, I think the show Chuck would be a great one. Zachary Levi (Chuck) would be a great Matt! Geek turned Government Agent! Hey, I'm a geek working for the government. And hey, if only she had dark hair, Yvonne Strahovski (Sarah) could be my wife (also Sarah)! Oh, the adventures we could have as CIA agents!! It would be so cool working for the CIA, but keeping all those secrets would be tough.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

Gena said...

LOL I love it! I agree it would be cool working for the CIA but I suck at secrets. I'm just a woman afterall!

Rhea@mommy23monkeys said...

I LOVE Chuck!! I loved how he got all Kung Fu at the end of the season. I hope it comes back. I'll be sad if its axed...

Amanda said...

I've never seen the show Chuck, but you make it sound interesting. The gov't runs our lives here, so I think I take some sort of sick pleasure in watching shows where they do the same to others.