Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Drury Hotels

This is a completely unpaid review of Drury Hotels. They are adding some new free services to their amazing lineup of free stuff. I just wanted to take some time to share with you about their hotels!

We've been staying at Drury Hotels as much as possible when traveling for about 5 years, I think. We really like their hotels because of all the extras that are included in your reservation price. My favorite thing besides all the freebies is the two-room suites! It's great to travel with our three year old and let him sleep in one room (living room/pull-out sofa) and us in a king bed. We can stay up watching TV or whatever once he's asleep in the other room!

Drury Hotels offer the following extras as part of your stay:
  • Free wireless high speed Internet access

  • Free soft drinks and popcorn in the lobby

  • Free breakfast (A big win in my book) - usually including eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, etc.

  • Free long distance calling up to 60 minutes per night

  • Three free alcoholic beverages per guest per night


Soon, they will be adding a 5:30 Kickback. This means, you will be able to get free hot food with your free evening drinks! I'm really excited about this. You can have appetizers at the hotel between 5:30pm and 7:00pm. and go out for dinner if you'd like later in the evening! Depending on the night you stay, they'll be serving food like chicken strips, egg rolls, meatballs, chicken wings, hot dogs and chili, baked potato bar, and salads.

I've always gotten great service at Drury Hotels. The rooms are always clean and there is plenty of space in the rooms to stretch out and relax. Most of the Drury Hotels that I have stayed at recently have flat screen TVs that make it easy to sit back and watch a movie or your favorite TV program. I also always enjoy the hot tub and, occasionally, the exercise room. My wife and son like the pool.

If you are planning a trip, I'd highly recommend looking to see if there's a Drury Hotels near your destination and give them a try! I think you will find it's a great hotel just as I have! Happy traveling!

Disclaimer: This is completely my opinion of Drury Hotels. I was not reimbursed in any way for this post.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

Vodka Logic said...

A quick perusal of the site doesn't show any in the North East.. too bad you sold me with your review.

Chaotic Kristy said...

I wished I traveled more this hotel chain sounds awesome.

You have convinced me to go here next time I do. To bad they don't have any in Oklahoma, because I don't get out of state much.