Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I pray that you will each experience a strong spirit of thankfulness with your loved ones today! I'm so thankful for my family, the way God has provided for us, and the way we were able to donate 4 meals for those that weren't able to afford a Thanksgiving meal. God is so good!

I woke up to a post in Google Reader about Anissa Mayhew. I'm so encourage by her progress and her family's faith through these hard times! Please keep Anissa and her family in your prayers and thoughts throughout this holiday season!

And, I think this is enough turkey for ALL my readers. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Image from The 2beerguys beer blog.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Now that is a turkey!!! lol

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family :)

Midday Escapades said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! I'll take one of those thighs, please. :0)