Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Monday Mayhem on Tuesday




What if during holiday gift giving someone gave you....

A fruit cake?
I'd give it to my wife's grandma. She loves fruit cake. I've never had it and don't ever plan on trying it.


An ugly sweater?
I'd just pretend I liked it and donate it to Good Will later on in the year.


Deodorant?
Ask them if I stink or something. I've gotten shower gel before and it ended up being my new favorite shower product!


A check for $5
I'd deposit it and add it into the budget. Every little bit helps when you are trying to become debt free!!


Mr. T
I love Mr. T!! He's awesome! I'd probably just hang out with him and maybe have him teach me some tricks to get muscles like his!


A lump of coal
I wouldn't be very happy, but it sounds like something my dad would do. I'd find a spot on a shelf at home so that he could see it displayed openly every time he visits.


Miley DVD
I'd very quickly toss it in the trash. I can't stand Miley or her music. I wouldn't even want to pass it on to someone I know.


So, what is the worst gift you have ever received?
Gosh, I can't think of any gifts I haven't liked. Everyone has always been really good about gifts! I suppose it could be a can of mixed nuts. My dad's family usually gives out cans of cashews and one year they did mixed nuts instead. I don't like most nuts. I'm a peanut, almond, and cashew guy.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: