Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday Thunks



1. Isn't showing a condom commercial during Sex Rehab With Dr Drew almost like showing a pain narcotic or an alcohol commercial during Intervention?

LOL. I'd say it's pretty much the same thing. There's a lot of times that commercial placement doesn't fit well with the program you are watching.

2. Burger King and Ronald McDonald met Colonel Sanders in a dark alley. They beat him down for just serving chicken and not sharing his "11 herbs & spices". The Colonel goes down. Begs for his life. Where do they go to eat afterwards?

Well, being in an alley with all that garbage, I'd say they'd all be in the mood for a Garbage Burger (my favorite), so they'd go to Max & Erma's and get a big burger and have a beer.

3. You take a shower, go to leave the bathroom and the door is stuck. Due to humidity and moisture it won't budge. It will not open. No one else is home. You can't go out the window. How long do you sit in the bathroom and how do you occupy your time?

I wouldn't sit in the bathroom very long. See, we've been remodeling our bathroom for a few years now. I have enough tools in the closet in the bathroom that I could easily remove the entire door from the wall. Or wait a minute...that same closet is shared with the office. I could just crawl under the shelves and open the door into the office.

4. You are a rockstar, but you need a cool rocker name. What is it and how did you decide on that name?

I can't imagine myself being a rock star. I'm not good with stuff. I'd probably just ask all my online friends what my rock star name should be and go with one of those.

5. Have you ever gotten naked at a family function?

NO! I will go without underwear, but that's as far as it goes. I can't imagine being nekid with a bunch of people around.

6. If purple ate yellow, what color would come out?

It would be purple/yellow plaid. I'm big into flannel this time of year and most flannel shirts are plaid. Therefore, plaid is my answer.

7. The closest paper and pen to you right now. What color are they?

I have so much white paper on my desk, it's not even funny. I think all but one pen on my desk is black. I have a pink highlighter though.

8. Corn chips or potato chips?

Potato chips are one of my favorite and least healthy snacks!!!

9. You are forced to swallow either a diamond or a piece of coal. Don't ask. Just do it. Which do you choose?

I'd say the diamond. I'm assuming it would be a little smaller than the coal, therefore easier to swallow and easier to pass. Of course, once it passes, then I'd have to dig for it...ewwwww...but who wants to flush something of value?

10. If your mouse decided to attack your keyboard, who would win?

I'd say my keyboard would easily win! It has all kinds of extra function keys. So, I don't even know what they do. Maybe one of those function keys is like a Go Go Gadget tool that could whoop the mouse's butt. LOL.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: