Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Dozen



1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?

I often have cravings for hamburgers...BIG hamburgers. I cave at least once a month.

2. M & M's or Skittles?

Definitely M&M's. Skittles usually give me a sore throat.

3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?

No. I tried to read the Bible in a year a couple years ago, but fell behind and never finished. I'm currently reading it through with an online reading a day thing. I'd love to make it completely through some day.

4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?

I'd have to say that once I've had a shower, I'm usually ready to attack the day. I like my coffee, but it really doesn't give me any extra energy or anything.

5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?

I've never been on a cruise, but I think it would be totally awesome to go on a cruise. I think a cruise up by Alaska would be cool...seeing glaciers and stuff.

6. Who is your favorite actress?

Probably Drew Barrymore. I have a lot of actresses I have a sort-of-crush on though. Kate Winslet is another favorite. Oh ya, and Julia Roberts.

7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.

Politics

8. How much of a technology junkie are you?

I wouldn't really call myself a technology junkie because I don't have the money to stay up-to-date with the latest in technology. I do love technology and often work on other people's technology products to keep up with what's out there.

9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?

I love selecting greeting cards. My favorite is looking through the funny cards that are available for almost any occasion now.

10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?

I've been trimming my hair pretty short at home for a long time. The only thing that changes is my hairline continues to recede.

11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?

I'd have to say I enjoy shopping for lingerie for my wife the most. In a distant second, I'd say shopping for new technology stuff. My wife would tell you that no matter what it is, I put a lot of research into big purchases before buying.

12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?

These days, it usually...I wish this snow would melt and it would warm up!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: