Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stress


Do you ever feel this way? Right now, I have several projects going on at work. On top of that, there have been some things with co-workers that have me and many others at work quite stressed.

This month, I've come home almost every day so exhausted I'm ready to crash in the recliner as soon as I get home. I hate stress. It gives me headaches, backaches, and drains me of all my energy. Exercise used to be my activity of choice to deal with stress, but it doesn't really do it for me any more. I'm thinking I might have to start using the image above for stress relief.

How do you deal with stress? Any unique ways to deal with stress that might help me out?
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

5 comments:

Vodka Logic said...

I like to be by myself when stressed [and not for that matter].

No interuptions or distractions

Not so unique perhaps but effective for me.

Chaotic Kristy said...

The only thing I use most for stress is chocolate and a nice long shower. I also use breastfeeding to help with stress but that wont work for you. LOL

Anonymous said...

Have you tried meditation or aromatherapy?
Angie
one4earth

Amanda said...

Honestly, I pray! And stop and tell myself.. I Am An INTENTIONAL parent. I am going to decided NOW to be patient. I am going to decide NOW to listen. To just love them. To be the mom they need. When I make that choice ahead of time, its easier for me to make the choice in the moment, therefore avoiding the stress that comes with kids! Well. Sometimes. Sometimes i just scream and kick the door. ;)

Blessings-
Amanda

Randa @ The Bewitchin' Kitchen said...

I work out..it helps! Better then stuffing my face!

Also where did you get your Edens Fantasys banner?