Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Time

Go Colts! Tonight, we're just planning to watch the Superbowl as a family. In fact, our son will probably be in bed by half time, so it'll be more like my wife and I watching. We got to see the Colts play earlier this year in Indianapolis, so I have to root for them. Also, Indy is only about 3 hours away, so it's much closer than N.O. Too bad the Bengals didn't make it...then I'd have a real favorite team to root for. I'm most looking forward to the commercials because they are usually the best part of Superbowl night.

Are you going to be watching? Who do you root for? Do you watch for the game, the commercials, or just to hang out with family and friends?

Have a great evening all!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

Danetta said...

My husband, 7 year old son and I will be watching! My son and I are rooting for the Colts, hubby is rooting for the Saints. I pretty much watch for all the reasons...the game, the commercials and the family togetherness.