Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where Am I?

Wow, another week of software upgrades, software problems, and all out chaos has flown by. I've been coming home every night for almost two weeks now and collapsing in my recliner. I think my wife's starting to think I'm lazy or something. I get home and it's like the adrenaline rush ends and my body shuts down. I have to say...I have no idea how those of you working more than 8-9 hour days are doing it.

Hopefully soon I'll be back to blogging full force. I really do miss it. I need to get a review up for Tropical Traditions' Coconut Cream Concentrate. I'll be trying it in a few different ways and then I'll get a review and giveaway posted!!

Hope you are all doing well.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

I do NOT think you are lazy. Besides, about 3 of those nights this week you went out to shovel when you got home too. You probably think I'm the lazy one! ;) I love you!