Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The 35 Questions X 2 Meme: Part One

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The 35 Questions X 2 Meme: Part One

1. How far away is the last person you kissed?

About 6 feet from me.

2. Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever?

Yes, my wife!

3. Last person you were in a car with?

My wife and son. We took a short road trip today to see sand sculptures in Findlay, Ohio and get dinner at Jed's Barbeque and Brew. I love the Fireballs there!

4. Any plans for tomorrow?

Church, Nascar/nap, small group

5. How long does it take for you to take a shower?

About 15 minutes at home. Usually quicker at the Y.

6. Best friend or close friends?

Sarah, my wife, is my best and closest friend! Other than that, it's mostly friends from work and church.

7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?

I think it's supposed to rain, but otherwise, I would expect it to be a good day. It's Palm Sunday after all.

8. Did you kiss anyone friday?

My wife.

9. Ever thrown up in public?

One time in elementary school, I handed in a paper, then turned around and puked all over one my my female classmate's desk.

10. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?

Why I've been feeling so poorly this week.

11. Who was the last person you talked to?

My wife.

12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school?

History.

13. Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with?

I get along pretty well with everyone, I think.

14. What is your favourite colour top to wear?

Blue, Green, or Gray are my favorite shirt colors.

15. Have you ever been in a car accident?

A couple. Hit a car in the driver's side door in the High School parking lot and several years later rear-ended a young lady on my way to work.

16. What's the closest thing to you that's green?

My Burpee catalog.

17. Where would you like to be right now?

In bed with my wife.

18. Write down some lyrics to the song you're listening to?

I'm not listening to anything right now, but I've kinda got Ima Be by Black Eyed Peas stuck in my head. Also Tik Tok by Kesha.

19. How many dogs do you have?

1

20. Is anything bugging you right now?

Yes, I've been feeling yucky all week. It kinda comes and goes. It's been headaches sometimes and queasy stomach other times. Right now, my stomach is kinda yucky.

21. Is life going right for you now?

God has blessed me greatly and I am thankful that all of our needs are being met.

22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself?

Yes, my wife and son!

23. What made you laugh today?

My son playing Mario on the Wii.

24. What was the last movie you watched?

Hide and Seek

25. Whats the last conversation you had about?

I don't remember exactly. Lots of conversation to day on our road trip.

26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?

Sleeping soundly.

27. Do you like your hair long or short?

Very short.

28. Do you want to see somebody right now?

I sure wouldn't mind seeing my brother right now, but he'll be here next weekend. Also, the missionaries and people from Koutiala, Mali.

29. Do you like the rain?

Not really, but it is needed for my gardens to grow.

30. Did you have a valentine this year?

Yes, my wife. She's the best Valentine anyone could ask for!!

31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am, would you go?

Yes, if she could wake me up. I'm a very sound sleeper.

32. Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?

I'd do anything for my wife or son!

33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you?

A little more than a month ago, I'd tell our software company there was no way we were installing their upgraded software. It's been a very very stressful month and a half.

34. How do you feel about boys smoking?

I do not like anyone smoking at all. It's bad for their health and for my health.

35. Could you see yourself with someone forever?

I see myself being madly in love with my wife for the rest of my life!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

5 comments:

Vodka Logic said...

Nice post.. glad to see someone so in love.

Hootin' Anni said...

#9....it's amazing how we don't forget things like that in life, isn't it? My answer is similar.

My Sunday Stealing is HERE Hope you can make time to visit with me!!

I am Harriet said...

My son downloaded Mario Cart on to our wii. He thinks I wanted to play it.

Have a great Sunday
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/cute-babies/

Join us for Monday Mayhem

Melissa Mashburn said...

I enjoyed reading your answers to the questions. It is very obvious you love you wife and son very much.

theorygiftbaskets said...

That was fun- interesting to see what the answers will be! http://theorygiftbaskets.com