Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Eight Tens Meme

Sunday Stealing: The Eight Tens Meme

TEN TO START.

1. Are you single?

Nope! I've been married for almost 10 years! I love my wife more every day!

2. Are you happy?

I'm pretty happy. I got to spend a bunch of time outside today working on stuff around the yard.

3. Are you bored?

A little bit, but the nationwide race is about to start.

4. Are you naked?

Not at the moment.

5. Are you a blonde?

Sort of...light brown...but it's pretty short, so you really can't tell exactly what color it is.

6. Are you moody?

Sometimes.

7. Are you a lover/hater?

I'd say I'm a lover. I don't really hate anyone. Sometimes it's harder to love some people, but I still love them all.

8. Are you hot/cold?

I'm just right at the moment.

9. Are you Irish?

Nope, don't think there's any Irish in me.

10. Are you Asian?

Nope.

TEN FACTS.

1. Name: Matt

2. Nicknames: Doogie

3. Birth mark: I've had a spot develop on my upper left arm over the past 12 years or so. I don't think you can really call it a birth mark since it wasn't there when I was young.

4. Hair color: Brownish blonde

5. Natural hair color: Brownish blonde

6. Eye color: bluegreen

7. Height: 5'8"

8. Facebook Mood: Don't think I have one.

9. Favorite color: Purple, I think

10. One Place to Visit: Hocking Hills

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?

I think it's possible.

2. Do you believe in soul mates?

I don't know. I suppose you could call my wife a soul mate, so I guess I could believe in it.

4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally?

Beyond a loved one dying, I'd say no.

5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?

I don't think so.

6. Have you ever been cheated on?

Nope, not that I know of...is there something I should know? LOL...kidding

7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them?

I don't think so. I always told them.

8. Are you afraid of commitment?

Nope, not at all.

9. Who was the last person you hugged?

My wife before bed last night.

10. Who was the last person you kissed?

My son before he went to bed last night.

TEN THIS OR THAT.

1. Love or lust?

Love

3. Cats or dogs?

Dogs

4. A few best friends or many regular friends?

Many Regular Friends

5. Television or internet?

Internet

6. Chinese Or Indian?

Chinese

7. Wild night out or romantic night in?

Romantic night in or out

8. Money or Happiness?

Happiness

9. Night or day?

Day

10. MSN or phone?

Yahoo

TEN HAVE YOU EVER.

1. Been caught sneaking out?

Nope

2. Been skinny dipping?

Only in a hot tub.

3. Stolen?

One time a long time ago.

4. Bungee jumped?

Nope

5. Lied to someone you liked?

Nope

6. Finished an entire jaw breaker?

Not the really big ones, but I have eaten lots of the little ones.

8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back?

nope

9. Cried because you lost a pet?

Yes

10. Wanted to disappear?

Sometimes

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.

1. Smile or eyes?

Eyes

2. Light or dark hair?

I am not sure how I want to answer this. I love blonde hair, but I always seem to go for brunettes and my wife is a brunette.

3. Hugs or kisses?

Hugs

4. Shorter or taller?

Shorter

5. Intelligence or attraction?

Both. I don't really know how to pick between them.

6. Romantic or spontaneous?

Spontaneous

7. Funny or serious?

Funny

8. Older or Younger?

Younger

9. Outgoing or quiet?

Outgoing

10. Sweet or Bad Ass?

Sweet

TEN HAVE YOU’S.

1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd?

I've played trumpet at church and I was in a few plays back in elementary school.

2. Ever done drugs?

Nope.

3. Ever been pregnant?

No, but my wife has been.

5. Ever been on a cheer leading team?

Nope

6. Ever Been on a dance team?

Nope

7. Ever been on a sports team?

Yes, I ran track in junior high and have been on a couple Church league softball teams.

8. Ever been in a drama play/production?

Yes, I was in elementary school plays and one junior high play I think. I also was one of the lollipop kids in the high school Wizard of Oz play while I was in junior high.

9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley?

Nope

10. Ever been in a rap video?

Nope

TEN LASTS.

1. Last phone call you made:

Our software vendor.

2. Last person you hung out with:

My son

4. Last time you worked:

Did some work around the house today.

5. Last person you tackled:

Probably my son, but it wasn't anywhere near a football tackle.

6. Last person you IM’d:

Kasey...a yahoo friend.

8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with:

My wife and son.

9. Last thing you missed:

My Grandma.

10. Last thing you ate:

Part of an Omlet.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: