Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thursday Thunks...it's happened


1. What is your favorite kind of cookie?

Either peanut butter cookies or chocolate chip...minus the chips.

2. If a birds wing falls asleep, does it hurt when it tries to flap it's wings or does that make it feel better?

I think it would start flying in a constant circle because one wing wouldn't feel right, so it would favor the wing that's not asleep.

3. Water - tap, bottle, filtered or....???

I don't particularly care, but I'm not a big fan of softened water.

4. Would you (or do you) have a stripper pole installed in your home?

I don't have one, but it does sound like a bit of fun. Don't think we'll ever have one though.

5. Do you still have any Christmas decoration up?

I'm pretty sure all of our Christmas decorations have been away for quite a while now.

6. What brand of camera do you have?

Mine's a GE.

7. Why do paint colors have weird names?

Who really wants a paint that's plain old red, orange, brown, or green? It's more fun to say I painted my bathroom in Tropical Pool or Waterfall Mist?

8. Which toe is your favorite and which foot is it on?

My big toe with no toenail is my favorite and it's on my right foot.

9. What would you do if a celebrity sneezed in your face?

Tell them they should really cover their mouth.

10. If a stranger came to your door and asked for a glass of water, would you give it to them?

Yes, of course I would!

11. The government has asked that you pick the newest national holiday - what is it?

Cappucino Day. A day off to enjoy as many free capucinos as you can possibly drink!

12. How many toothpicks could you fit into a beer can?

I have no idea. I just want to enjoy the beer that was inside the can to begin with!

13. Whats the weirdest excuse you ever gave for missing school or work...or heck, even a social function, date, whatever?

I really can't think of any.

14. Can we stop now?

I'm willing to keep going, but since this is the last question, I guess I'll wait until next week.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

5 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

mine;s here:

http://www.kidddesigns.com/2010/03/thursday-thunks-it-happened.html

Vanniedosa said...

same with #1; more choco than chip LOL. cappuccino day sounds fun!!

Hootin' Anni said...

You and I have the same favorite toe. LOL. But for different reasons.

Here's my THURSDAY THUNKS ANSWERS. Come over and laugh a time or two maybe. I always enjoy the company-- Have a great day!!

shopannies said...

love pb cookies but with you on the chips they can keep them

GodessManda said...

Hey! Your answers are great. I totally agree about the paint. Stop by and see my answers if you have time. :D http://godessmanda.blogspot.com/