Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


1. I'd like to take a very long vacation far away from the stresses of life right now..
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is the October day that I crawled out from under a rock bridge thing and proposed to my now wife.
3. Last night, I had spaghetti for dinner.
4. Sorry for the problems with my blog background. The images for my main blog layout are housed on someone else's photobucket account and it appears something happened.
5. Can we go to bed now?
6. One of my worst temptations is to eat, eat, eat; food is hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include relaxing at home and Sunday, I want to worship God with all my fellow believers!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

Simply Stacie said...

Stopping by from the PR Friendly Mom Bloggers List. I am now a follower :)

http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com/