Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Mayhem - The Biggest Meme

Join Us for Monday Mayhem

  1. What is the biggest thing you have ever seen?


  2. I'd have to say the Sears Tower in Chicago.

  3. Who drives the biggest car?


  4. In our house, I do. I drive a small pickup truck.

  5. Do you watch The Biggest Loser?


  6. We watch it occasionally, but usually find something else on.

  7. Would you ever want to be the Biggest Loser?


  8. I don't think I have enough to lose to be worth even trying out. I would love to have Jillian as a personal trainer for a week or two to get into some sort of workout routine.

  9. What is the biggest thing you like about yourself?


  10. I think my eyes are my favorite thing about me appearance wise.

  11. What is the biggest thing you like about other people?


  12. Physically, in women, I like eyes, boobs, and butts. Otherwise, including men and women, I like honesty and trust the most!

  13. What is the biggest thing about other people that bugs you?


  14. The biggest thing that bugs me about other people is when they talk behind each other's backs. I see a lot of that at work and it drives me nuts.

  15. What was the biggest meal you have ever consumed?


  16. I would have to say the BLT sandwich in Birch Run, MI or the Thurman Burger at Thurman's in Columbus, OH. The BLT had a pound of bacon on it. The burger was a 3/4 pound burger with about a 1/4 pound of ham and all the other toppings. Mmmmmm.

  17. Who is the biggest idiot?


  18. I plead the 5th.

  19. What is the biggest trouble you have ever been in?


  20. I'd have to say it was the time I hit my brother in the head with a baseball bat.

  21. Is it better to be the biggest or littlest?


  22. I think both big and little can be used greatly by God.

  23. Is it true, the "bigger the better"?


  24. I'd have to say it depends on what you are talking about. Ask more specifically and I'll share my opinion.

  25. What is the biggest thing you've ever accomplished?


  26. Graduating college.

  27. What was the biggest mistake you have ever made?


  28. I think the biggest mistake I ever made was allowing my our finances to get so screwed up early on in our marriage. At least we're on the right track now!

  29. Who is the biggest celebrity?


  30. Maybe Sandra Bullock?

  31. What celebrity is in the biggest trouble?


  32. Tiger Woods.

  33. How big was the biggest person that you have ever met?


  34. We saw the Power Team one time. Those guys and ladies were huge, muscle wise anyway.

  35. Who is your biggest fan?


  36. I'd have to say my wife. She's a great cheerleader when I need the encouragement!

  37. Who are you the biggest fan of?


  38. Ohio State Buckeyes

  39. What was the biggest meme that you have ever completed?


I usually only complete ones of about this length. If they are real long, they're too difficult to get completed in a sitting.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: