Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Meme Time Meme

01. Real First Name: Matt

02. Birthday: October 12

03. Where do you live: Ohio

04: What are you studying/What are you working as: I'm working as a computer systems administrator.

05. What makes you happy: My family.

06. What are you listening to now/have listened to last: Right now, I've got the Country Music Awards on...just because there's nothing else on.

07. What is particularly good/bad about your blog: I don't keep up with it as much as I'd like to. I need to do some much better time management in my life right now.

08. An interesting fact about you: I completed my bachelor's degree online.

09. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment: I'm totally in love with my beautiful wife of almost 10 years!

10. Favorite place to be: Outdoors

11. Favorite lyric: I really can't think of anything specific.

12. Best time of the year: Spring and Fall

13. Weirdest food you like: Green Olives on pizza...don't like them any other way

RECOMMEND

01. A film: Not a big movie buff.

02. A book: The Shack

03. A song: Forever and Always...Shania Twain

04: A band: Black Eyed Peas

PLUS

01. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met: Annissa Mayhew is a powerful lady. I've been following her blog for a while now, but have gotten particularly interested in her and her husbands posts since her most recent stroke. She's a real inspiration!

02. Two things you like about yourself: Eyes and arms

03. Name three things that you need in a lover: Trust, Beauty, Honesty
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: