Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday Thunks



Got your taxes done?

Yes, in fact, we already have our returns and are planning out how to spend them.

What do batteries run on?

Battery Acid.

What do chickens think we taste like?

Hmmm. That's a good question because the roosters hated me when I was little. They all knocked me over and pecked at me. Not good memories!

What do they call a French kiss in France?

A french kiss is a french kiss no matter where you are.

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real
lemons?

LOL. I would have to say because dishwashing liquid is not edible, therefore, the lemon juice could go bad in dishwashing liquid without harming anyone.

How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?

I'm pretty good at listening twice and then just nodding. My mom used to say she could tell when I had an ear infection because she would stand behind me and talk and I wouldn't respond. Or she'd ask a question and I'd just nod.

I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Darn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

LOL. Usually this happens when I call them back and they decided to call someone else or they are leaving me a voicemail.

So Mel Gibson left his girlfriend - think he's finally heard of me?

Good luck!

Why do they call it "getting your dog fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore?

You know, we've had lots of conversations about this. We've never really figured it out.

Are you bothered that I didn't number these?

I was very bothered, but didn't want to take time to add numbers or insert list tags.

There's a Froggie Treasure Hunt going on... winner wins a $20 Amazon gift certificate ~ Why haven't you joined ICForums and started playing yet?

I don't get too excited about Amazon gift certificates unless they are really high amounts.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: