Monday, May 17, 2010

CSN Stores/Camp Chef Review

CSN Stores recently let me try a Camp Chef Cast Iron Bacon/Panini Press. My wife and I had been wanting to try making paninis at home for quite a while, so I was excited to get the press!



To use the press, you just set it in the bottom of the skillet or grill pan while pre-heating the pan. Once it's nice and warm, you put your sandwich in and set the hot press on top. If you are lucky enough to have a grill pan like the Pampered Chef one my wife has, you get grill lines on both sides. If you don't have a grill pan, you could always turn the sandwich over and let the press sear grill lines on the other side too.

So far, we've just used the press to make grilled cheese sandwiches, but there are a lot of different types of sandwiches we hope to make in the near future. Every time we go to a restaurant, we get more ideas. We both like to experiment, so I'm sure the sky is the limit to possibilities. The best part is that the press cleans very easily when you are done!



CSN Stores has a little something for everyone from Cookware to Bedroom Sets to Grill Goods and much much more. Check them out for your every need!

Disclaimer: CSN Stores provided me with a free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: