The basket I received had a few products different from the list of what's included. My basket included:
- Dipping Pretzels
- Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
- Chocolate Chunk Shortbread Cookies
- Almond Pecan-dy Crunch
- Salted Peanuts
- Buttered Peanut Crunch
- Peanut Roll
- Coconut Bar
- Rice Cracker Blend
I've tried almost everything in the basket and it's all fresh and tastes great! I have two favorites out of the whole basket: the Buttered Peanut Crunch and the Peanut Roll. The Buttered Peanut Crunch reminded me a little of homemade peanut brittle. The peanut roll is the perfect mix of sweet and salty! The pretzels and dip are my third favorite item.
This basket would make a great gift! If you are looking for a birthday gift or Christmas gift, this would be great. It'd also make a great gift for the office. It has something for everyone! This would even make a great gift for someone that's under the weather.
Buy It: Snack Gift Basket - Classic retails for $59.99 at GourmetGiftBaskets.com.
GourmetGiftBaskets.com has given me the opportunity to give one of my readers a Classic Snack Basket like what I received.
**Note: Please be sure to leave an email address in your comment if it's not public on your blogger profile.
Main Entry (Must be completed before any extra entries)
"Like"/Become a fan of GourmetGiftBaskets.com on Facebook.
Extra Entries (Optional)
- Leave a comment GourmetGiftBaskets.com's Facebook wall telling them which other basket you really like. Just tell me that you left them a wall post. (1 entry)
- Follow GourmetGiftBaskets on Twitter and leave your twitter name below. (1 entry)
- Follow me (@matt0701) on twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet the giveaway (Leave the direct link to your tweet) You can tweet once per day. (1 entry per day)
- Follow me on blogger. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by email. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by RSS. (1 entry)
- Add my button to your blog and leave me the link. (1 Entry)
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post and to GourmetGiftBaskets. (5 entries. Please leave one comment per entry.)
Note: Giveaway open to U.S. and Canada residents only.
Contest ends July 4, 2010. I will choose a winner using random.org sometime on July 5, 2010 and contact the winner by email. You will have three days to respond by email with your contact information.
Disclaimer: GourmetGiftBaskets.com provided me with a free basket to review. All opinions expressed are my own. Blog Gadgets