Sunday, June 20, 2010

Missions Trip

I'm going back to Mali, West Africa for a missions trip this year. I was there in October, 2008, roofing a warehouse. This year, we're not positive what kind of work we will be doing yet. I posted about our trip over on my other blog, My Heart for Mali. I use my other blog to talk about Mali, preparations for going, the trip itself, and the readjustment to being back home. You can even go back and read about our last trip.

If anyone would be interested in supporting me and/or our team financially in this trip, please let me know and I can get you information!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

The Nanny said...

Hi Mike!

I linked to your blog from my giveaway. Thanks so much for entering :)

Wow, that mission trip sounds incredible. What an amazing opportunity! I'll definitely go check out your other blog.