Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Curiousity

I was sitting here thinking about how long my wife and I have been together and back to the days of middle school. Of course, the geek in me started coming out and I thought of the following things. Yes, these were almost all before I met my wife, but hey, my thoughts meander, just like my blog name states. I'm curious if any of you remember these...or if you still have them.

  • 5 1/4" Floppy Disk



  • Atari 2600 (I still have one, but it doesn't get used much.)



  • Atari ST Computer (Note that the one I had growing up had a joystick and 2 floppy drives.)



  • Record Players (Yes, my dad had one very similar to the picture when I was growing up. Also, I know this isn't really geeky.)




Note: All images found using Google Image Search.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

Krystyn said...

HAHA! I just asked somebody the other day that was trying to tell me she wasn't young if she knew what a floppy disk was...like the big ones. She had no idea.