Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 02 →? Something you love about yourself.

I have to say that my thoughts match pretty close to what the writer of the On the Brink of Something Beautiful blog posted for this one. I struggle to pick out things I like about myself, mostly because it's easier to find things wrong with myself.

So, on to the prompt for today, something I love about myself. I'd say that for me, the thing I love the most is my skill to throw together a great meal without a recipe and with whatever may be on hand. Mind you, sometimes it's a real struggle when the ingredients available aren't easy to combine. My favorite things to make are casseroles and stir fry because they are both a combination of many things. I do love cooking on the grill and I'm willing to try grilling just about anything. I really enjoy trying veggies and friuts on the grill.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

i'm so glad youre doing this too. and it makes me feel better that im not the only one that struggled with this one. by the way, this is one awesome answer!!!!
-kellie