Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 03 →? Something you have to forgive yourself for.

You know, I find it much easier to forgive others than to forgive myself. I'm not saying by any means that it's easy for me to forgive others...just easier. It should be much easier to forgive when I consider what God did to forgive my sins many years ago by allowing Jesus to die on the cross.

So, something I have to forgive myself for is probably allowing my families finances to get as messed up as they did in our early years of marriage. We've been working for several years now to pay off debts we built up earlier in marriage. As the man, I kind of feel like it is my responsibility to keep our finances in order. Although we are making great progress using Dave Ramsey's program, I still blame myself that we're even having to spend this much time correcting mistakes we made so long ago.


As a side not...I hate the yearly budget amount adjustment made by the electric and gas companies. We got our electric bill today. We were paying a budget amount of $57. This month, we owe around $175 because June is our budget anniversary/review month. Apparently, the budget amount they set for us wasn't enough throughout the year. AHhhhhhhhh.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: