Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 04 →? Something you have to forgive someone for.

This one seems quite a bit easier for me. There's one thing that I don't think I've ever fully let go of. Growing up, my dad worked at a factory, farmed, and went to college. In my heart, I know it was all to fully support our family's needs. Deep inside, I feel like he was not there for us kids as much as he should have been.

Today, he's trying hard to spend time with our family, especially our son! It strikes my heart strings to see him spending time with his grandchildren!

To be truthful, I think I've more let it go than forgiven. This is the one thing that I haven't fully forgiven for. It's tough, especially when I need to do something around the house and think about how so many other dads took time to teach their kids how to do that task.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: