Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 07 →? Someone who has made your life worth living for.

Someone who has made my life worth living is my wife! I found a love in my wife that I had never experienced before. In fact, I think that love goes clear back to high school when we started dating...or a little bit after we started dating, I guess. We started dating when we were freshmen in high school and have been together ever since. It's been about 15 years, I believe. We've been married almost 10 years (July 29). The love we share makes every day worth living for. Through thick and thin, the love remains! I love you babe!!


Photo found on Adobe Education Technologies site.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks honey, I love you too! And I think I love you more each day!

Chef Dennis said...

I have to agree with you on this one....my wife definitely!

Misfit Momma aka Missy said...

I started dating my husband in high school too! I met him when my mom moved in with her current husband as my step brothers best friend. We have been together for 12 years, and that is the # I count when our anniversary comes around (July 21st) but we signed the papers in 2001.

We are thinking about renewing our vows and having an actual wedding next summer since we only did a quick 6 guest justice of the peace style marriage and I feel like I missed out!