Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 08 →? Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.

There's one specific person who I can think of. Of course, he wasn't the only one. I was a band geek, nerd, etc. in school, so I was an easy target. So, anyway, he was the guy who threw basketballs at me as hard as he could when I tried out for basketball in middle school. He was also the guy who used to pick me up and slam me against the lockers in the locker room during gym/phys ed class. To this day, I don't even like the thought of running into him again. At the same time, my wife grew up near him and they were always pretty good friends. It's funny how different a person can be around different people. Of course, I've put on different faces around different people or groups of people throughout my life too.

Hopefully, I've never treated anyone like this guy treated me, but I'm sure I've hurt someone, somewhere in my life. All I can say is sorry to anyone I may have hurt.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: