Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 11 →? Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

Oops. With all that's going on, I completely forgot to post this yesterday.

People seem to compliment me the most on my cooking and my willingness to help others. Sometimes, I'm pretty critical about the foods I cook, but people seem to really like it. I love cooking without a recipe. The other night, I made a stir fry out of a chicken breast and vegetables available in our garden. It was very good!

I have the spiritual gift of helps and love helping out, especially behind the scenes. I do hear a lot of people compliment me on this, but it doesn't seem like that big a deal to me. I guess they are right...the behind the scenes work is sometimes the most important.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: