Friday, July 2, 2010

Review Bloggers

You know you're a review blogger when you order your wife chocolates for her 30th birthday from a place you've never heard of before and she says:

Where'd you hear about this company?...Are you reviewing my chocolates?


I was looking for chocolates online at all the typical places online and couldn't find what I was looking for. I decided to give Google a try. I searched for Ohio Chocolate Companies and came across Coblentz Chocolate Company in Walnut Creek, Ohio. They had online ordering and had a plan for shipping in the heat of summer...and they had the truffles I'd been looking for. You just have to check out these chocolate truffles!

No, I'm not reviewing her chocolates, just using Google to find a great birthday gift!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

Sarah said...

To be fair, I'd totally give you a present that I'm reviewing. So I had to ask. And I would NOT have been offended if that was the case! LOL!

Also, the truffles are excellent! Great find sweetie. You're the best!

Jenine said...

Those look so good. And so dangerous for the waistline. :)

Misfit Momma aka Missy said...

Too funny :) I have found so many awesome things through reviews that will be perfect for upcoming gifts that I would have never thought to search for online before!