Monday, August 30, 2010

Fall/Autumn

The weather has been cooling down a little around here (well, not today). I've been starting to think of all those fun things I like to do in the fall (or maybe you call it Autumn). As the weather begins to cool off, I enjoy taking little weekend trips with my wife and son. We especially like going to Yellow Springs Ohio. Almost every year, we head down and visit Young's Dairy down there. There are also a couple of parks with hiking trails back through the woods. This is actually where we got engaged...back on one of the trails. My wife thought for a second that I had a bug...it was the engagement ring.

Fall also ushers in time to do bonfires and camping. S'mores!! Pudgie Pies (hobo pies). Marshmallows!

Fall also brings with it changing leaves. I love all the brilliant colors we experience in fall. The beauty of leaves changing from green to oranges, yellows, browns, etc. is somthing only God can put together.

The other thing I'm looking forward to as fall comes upon us is getting the snow blower ready. Having the snow blower makes the snow just a little more fun. I love power tools and consider the snow blower one of the most powerful I have! Ok, ok...I know snow is hopefully about 2-3 months away, but one can dream, right?

What do you look forward to in fall?
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: