Saturday, September 25, 2010

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

I'd say that I'm very much an introvert unless I'm around people I've known for a while. I get to go to big conferences for work every once in a while and find that I usually try to find a seat away from all the other people. I don't like to be drawn into conversation with someone I don't know well. I think part of this comes from the fact that I've dealt with self-esteem issues all my life. I've gotten a lot better about that in the last couple years, but still find myself avoiding conversation with people I don't know. If someone opens themself up to me and I decide I can trust them and that they won't judge me, I open up too.

Ask me anything

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: