Quite often, I come across great products I want to share. Interestingly enough, Dry Goods found me on twitter. With the amount of bike riding I've been doing outside this summer, I was quickly drawn to another product that could keep me dry and prevent chafing.
Dry Goods is a revolutionary athletic powder spray that changes the way athletes fight moisture and friction. Unlike traditional "dump on" powders that are hard to apply and fall off, Dry Goods adheres to skin and dries fast. That makes it an outstanding defense against chafing. And, let's be honest, nobody likes leaving powder all over the floor.
I like Dry Goods so much that I've been using it even for just going to work. I think I've shared before that I sweat a lot, so this helps keep me dry throughout the day. Tonight, I went for an hour and a half bike ride and came home dry where I had applied Dry Goods. My favorite thing is that they have a Menthol Formula too. This provides the same protection of the original Dry Goods and adds a cooling sensation.
I know there are many of my readers that are active in workouts, sports, and many other activities! You can purchase Dry Goods at soap.com and drugstore.com for $11.99.
If you really want to give it a try, enter the giveaway below!! Dry Goods has offered to give one of my readers a can of both Original Dry Goods and Dry Goods Menthol Formula.
**Note: Please be sure to leave an email address in your comment if it's not public on your blogger profile.
Main Entry (Main Entry MUST be completed before extra entries!)
- Visit Dry Goods and tell me something you learned or something you like about the product!
- Become a fan of Dry Goods on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Dry Goods on twitter. (1 entry)
- Sign up for Dry Goods newsletter in the top right corner of their web site. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow me (@matt0701) on twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet the giveaway (Leave the direct link to your tweet). (1 entry per day)
- Follow me on blogger. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by email. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by RSS feeds. (1 entry)
- Add my button to your blog and leave me the link. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post and to Dry Goods. (5 entries. Please leave one comment per entry.)
Note: Giveaway open to U.S. residents only.
Contest ends September 18, 2010. I will choose a winner using random.org sometime on September 19, 2010 and contact the winner by email. You will have three days to respond by email with your contact information.
Disclaimer: Dry Goods provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. Blog Gadgets