Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If you could be on one TV show which one would it be?

I'd have to choose Amazing Race. First of all, I love quite a few reality TV shows. Secondly, I love traveling and even though it's a whirlwind trip, it'd be a blast. Now, having said that, I have know idea who I'd want my partner to be. I think my wife and I would probably choke each other before we got out of the first country. I think maybe I'd ask my brother to be my partner. We'd have our moments, but we'd get along pretty well.

Ask me anything

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Gee thanks! Not that we don't get along. It's just that in a high stress situation like that we'd drive each other batty in a hurry. Though, it would probably make good television, so maybe we should try out. ;)