Friday, November 19, 2010

My Personal Christmas Wish List

I think last year I made a post similar to this one. This is my Christmas wish list if I were really able to ask Santa for ANYTHING I really wanted. Of course, I know that most of the items on my list are way beyond what our family could even budget for or are out of our control.

  • 52" LCD TV (240Hz, 1080p)

  • 7.1 Surround sound entertainment system with tons of inputs.

  • A new roof that I don't have to do the work for (I hate home improvement projects, but the roof needs replaced ASAP.)

  • A large house in the country with several acres for me and my family to run, play, and have a large garden.

  • New speakers for my truck. (I blew out all 4 or possibly 6 in my truck because I like my music loud.)

  • New work wardrobe. Mostly just the same stuff I'm already wearing...just new and not with buttons falling off or holes forming. (I have kinda thought about changing my style a little, but am not sure about that.)

  • A baby girl. (1st note...It's in God's hand what a baby will be and that's ok with me. 2nd note...don't tell my wife...I waffle back and forth on wanting another child almost daily.

  • A trip to a big resort like Sandals...just me and my wife.

  • Season tickets to the Cincinnati Bengals and Ohio State Buckeyes 2011 season.

  • Lots of Teavana Tea!

  • A fishing trip for tuna, marlin, etc. on the ocean.


Of course, these are not in any specific order. They're just in the order my brain sent them to my fingers. What would you ask for if you could get ANYTHING you wanted for a Christmas gift?
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

Welcome to My World said...

Dont laugh but I would LOVE a trip to Botswana. I am dying to go there but it would cost boatloads of money.

whatsanitasdeal said...

I would love to recover from being rear ended by a jerk by xmas. After that I want an SUV sooooo bad. I don't feel safe in sedans. I refuse to get in B's Fusion anymore.
check out travelzoo.com top 20 deals they have all inclusive deals to mexico and other caribbean places

i'm a newbie blogger and would love a comment www.whatsanitasdeal.comi'm a current email subscriber!