Monday, November 8, 2010

My Review of Heat n' Steep Electric Tea Kettle

Originally submitted at CSN Stores


Heats water and steeps tea in the same pot. Infuser can be used for loose leaf tea or tea bags. Built-in thermometer and digital timer helps ensure correct steeping temperature and time. Special thermostat automatically shuts kettle off if it boils dry. Quickly heats water for tea, instant co...


Pretty good value!

By Meandering Matt from Ohio on 11/8/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Timer, Tight Lid, Clear Boiling Indicator

Cons: Timer beep doesn't work

Best Uses: Home Use, Office/Break Room

Describe Yourself: Coffee/Tea Aficionado

I love this tea kettle because I can boil the water and then use the basket to brew my loose leaf teas! Much less gets out of the basket than with a typical tea ball. I also like the timer, but the speaker quit emitting a beep after the first time I used it. I'd recommend this to anyone that enjoys brewing tea in a larger quantity than a single cup!

(legalese)

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: