Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Stealing Meme


Sunday Stealing: Questions a la Randomness, A Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Water. I just woke up.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
It was about 9:30 I think. We were exhausted from a long day in Chicago.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes. I'd love to move out into the country! City life isn't for me.

Have you ever been kissed under fireworks?
I'm sure I have, but can't remember a specific time.

Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
I say yes, but none of my ex's were really anything serious.

When was the last time you cried really hard?
When I put the philips head drill bit through my index fingernail.

What items could you not go without during the day?
Coffe or tea and hugs from my wife and son.

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
I believe it was my sister and brother-in-law when they had their baby.

How do you feel about your life right now?
I'm feeling pretty good about my life right now. There are little things I'd change here and there (at least they are little to me), but I'm pretty satisfied! God has been good in my life!

If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
Think I deleted it all a couple days ago!

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Absolutely. The only drug in my body is Lipitor. I've never had any sort of drugs that weren't prescribed or over-the-counter.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
My wife always says I'm perfect for her.

Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m.: who do you want it to be?
My brother!

Do you think too much or too little?
Sometimes I overthink things to the point of screwing them up.

Do you believe in fairy tales?
Nah.

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
No, but I've licked my glasses lenses to try to clean them.

What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
Seriously dated? My wife is the only and we're about 9 months apart.

Have you ever been on a blind date?
Nope

Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
I've known most of my friends for 10 years or more at this point in my life!

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
I had crushes on almost all my elementary school teachers! Even kissed a few of them.

What song do you want played at your funeral?
I have no idea. Never really thought about it.

Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
Ain't goin' to happen, so don't have to worry about that.

What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Alaskan King Crab Legs!

Do you walk around the house naked?
Not generally. I try to at least wear a robe.

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Put all my bags down from the day at work.

Who is the person you can count on the most?
Sarah!

What is your favorite Holiday?
Christmas!

Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Nah.

Have you ever caught a fish?
Many times. I love fishing...Especially surf fishing along the ocean!

What is the first thing you notice about people?
Women...butts, boobs, and eyes. Men...how they are dressed.

What is the farthest you’ve been from home?
Mali, West Africa

How did you meet your spouse or significant other (or most recent one)?
We've been together since Freshman year in high school. We met in middle schoool.

Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)?
Matteson, IL.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

Lady Grinning Soul said...

Cool answered. I want to try Alaskan King Crab Legs now.. I'm so easily swayed. Have a good week!

LGS xx

I am Harriet said...

I'm in pain thinking about the bit in your nail. ouch!

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/what-do-you-do-as-soon-as-you-walk-in-the-house/

Join us for Monday Mayhem!