Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekend Winners - 11/28

I apologize for being late in the day on this winners post. I got (as described by my wife) violently ill Thanksgiving night and heven't been myself since. I've eaten about half a days worth of food since then, so I don't have any energy either. I'm dealing with a lot of congestion, both nasal and chest. In addition to that, my muscles are all extremely sore and I'm having a tough time making a productive cough. I'm just miserable.

Anyway, I have three winners for giveaways that ended last night. Here they are:

Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract




Clorox Toilet Wand and Football




Gift Bag Ensemble




I will email each of you soon for your shipping information. Thanks to everyone that entered and remember, I have other giveaways still open!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: