Eden Fantasys is a great store for getting gifts for your special someone or for that special couple you know. I've written her on my blog about products we've had the opportunity to try from Eden Fantasys. I really like how they have products that work great for couples! My wife and I can enjoy the products together!
So, what are some ideas for Christmas gifts from Eden Fantasys? Here's some ideas I came up with from their site.
Knead Me Massage Set
We have this massage set and love it. My wife especially likes the warmed massage oil created from burning the candle. She hates it when I put cold oil on her back, so the candle in this kit is just the thing!
We have a few of these games like 101 nights of grrreat sex and The sex game. These are a fun way to introduce new fun ideas into your intimate time together. It's a great way for the adventurous couple to find fun new things they never knew they'd enjoy!
Sweet Heart Chocolate Box
I won this in a blog giveaway one time and we love it. It includes items like Chocolate Creme Brulee Body Souffle, Dark Chocolate Body Paint, and a brush. This can be a lot of fun for a couple to play around with! Think of all the ways it could be used!
Rose Petals Explosion
Maybe you just want to create a romantic night for you and your lover on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. These rose petals can help to set the mood along with the candle mentioned above. You might even want to mix in some Music to add to the romantic mood too!
In addition to these items, Eden Fantasys also carries lingerie, Liberator Shapes, sex toys for women, and sex toys for men. Any of these could make fun gifts too. Check out Eden Fantasys and see what gifts you may be able to find to finish your gift list off. Best of all, if you hurry, you should still be able to get it before Christmas!
Eden Fantasys is giving one of my readers a $25 gift code!
**Note: Please be sure to leave an email address in your comment if it's not public on your blogger profile.
Main Entry (Main Entry MUST be completed before extra entries!)
- Visit Eden Fantasys and tell me something you'd like to get with the gift code. (1 entry)
- Like Eden Fantasys on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Eden Fantasys on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow me (@matt0701) on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet the giveaway (Leave the direct link to your tweet). (1 entry per day)
- Follow me on blogger. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by email. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by RSS feeds. (1 entry)
- Add my button to your blog and leave me the link. (1 entry)
- Enter any of my other active giveaways. (1 entry per additional giveaway).
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post and to Eden Fantasys. (5 entries. Please leave one comment per entry.)
Note: There are no restrictions on who can enter because the gift code is delivered by email!
Contest ends December 31, 2010. I will choose a winner using random.org sometime on January 1, 2011 and contact the winner by email. You will have three days to respond by email with your contact information.
Disclaimer: Eden Fantasys provided me with a gift code in exchange for this giveaway post. Any opinions expressed are my own. Blog Gadgets