Monday, December 13, 2010

Last Minute Gifts - WAHL Haircutting Kit

For a few years now, I've been cutting my own hair. This is both to save money and because I don't really have enough hair to be worth seeing a barber. If you have someone on your list that is rather frugal or likes to do things themselves, the WAHL Chrome Pro Complete Haircutting Kit may be just the gift for them this year! I was excited to get one to try because my previous trimmer had seen better days. This haircutting kit is very easy to use and I find it to be just sharp enough to get my hair nice and short.

The Chrome Pro kit can cut from 1/16" up to 1" using the thirteen guide combs. Now, I'll say that I don't use any of the guides for my hair, so I'd say I get mine down to about 1/32". Also included in the kit are guards for each ear, eyebrow comb, two combs, cape, blade oil, cleaning brush, three hair clips, and a storage case. The storage case is great for keeping all the guards together with the trimmer! WAHL's "PowerDrive Cutting System easily cuts the thickest hair with 35% more power than standard WAHL electromagnetic motor clippers. The blades are made of self sharpening, high-carbon steel.



Think you can't do it? Here's a site from WAHL that tells all about home haircutting! I get pretty close to the bald look except for I don't take use the second trimmer to get it completely bald.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: