This time of year, my hands start getting dry and cracking. The moisturizing cream works great to heal and moisturize my hands. After just one use, the skin exfoliator made my face and forehead feel really soft to the touch! Yes, as a guy, even I loved this little bit of pampering! As you've read a few times on my blog, we love trading massages between us! The massage oil was easy to work into the skin and made for a great massage! The best part about these products is that they are all 100% pure. I can pronounce all the ingredients! Check out the ingredients of each and compare them to products you'd typically buy in the store!
Moisturizing Cream - purified water, organic virgin coconut oil, plant based emulsifying wax, palm stearic, grapefruit seed extract, organic beeswax, and organic virgin palm oil.
Skin Exfoliator - ea salt, organic virgin coconut oil, organic jojoba, and organic virgin palm oil.
Massage Oil - organic virgin coconut oil, organic jojoba, and organic virgin palm oil.
You can get this Spa Day package in an unscented variety like I did or a Lavender scented variety, scented with organic essential oils. The package sells for $29.28. You can find it on Tropical Traditions' Skin Care Package page.
Tropical Traditions would like to give one of my readers the same Spa Day Package that I got to try!
**Note: Please be sure to leave an email address in your comment if it's not public on your blogger profile.
Main Entry (Main Entry MUST be completed before extra entries!)
- Tell me a way that you like to pamper yourself. (1 entry)
- Visit Tropical Traditions and tell me another product you'd like to try. (1 entry)
- Follow Tropical Traditions on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Tropical Traditions on twitter. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow me (@matt0701) on twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet the giveaway (Leave the direct link to your tweet). (1 entry per day)
- Follow me on blogger. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by email. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by RSS feeds. (1 entry)
- Add my button to your blog and leave me the link. (1 entry)
- Enter any of my other active giveaways. (1 entry per additional giveaway).
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post and to Tropical Traditions. (5 entries. Please leave one comment per entry.)
Note: Giveaway open to U.S. residents only.
Contest ends December 15, 2010. I will choose a winner using random.org sometime on December 16, 2010 and contact the winner by email. You will have three days to respond by email with your contact information.
Dislaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me the product described here in exchange for this review. All opinions are my own. Blog Gadgets