Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Past Week

In the past week, I've been very busy. I'm going on a missions trip in March with one other guy from our church. We're going to be putting in a phone system and an online learning system for a hospital in Africa. So, I've been working with the online learning system trying to learn how to use it well. Last night, we met to begin planning and learning the phone system. In addition to learning new technology stuff (which, I absolutely love!), I've also been preparing paperwork for my visa application. To add to that, I still have about $900 I need to raise to cover all my trip costs. Plane tickets should be purchased by the end of this week.

Saturday, I went to the YMCA and took my second week of Les Mills Body Pump. The instructor was great! I got there a little early and talked with the instructor about not being able to complete the first week's class. She gave me some tips on how to make it through the lunges since this was the part of the class that made my legs so weak I couldn't stand up. I made it all the way through the class and have only been slightly sore. I even went back for a regular workout day at the YMCA today.

I'm looking for people who might be able to give financially toward the missions trip. If you would have ANY amount you could give toward my trip expenses, it would be greatly appreciated! Just email me for more information!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: