Thursday, February 17, 2011

If you knew, without a doubt, that you would be dying in one week - what is the one most important thing that you would want people to know about you?

The one most important thing I would want people to know about me, if they don't already, is that I have a personal relationship with Jesus! I've lost too many friends and family that I honestly didn't know if they had a relationship with Jesus. To me, that's a very important thing. Sure, I'll see them in Heaven if they did have a relationship with Jesus, but I always just want to know for sure here on Earth. I'd probably share about my relationship with everyone I could so that they would know and maybe even enter into a relationship with Jesus, themselves!

Ask me anything

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: