Monday, February 14, 2011

If you were offered the job of U.S. president would you take the job?

I wouldn't want to be the U.S. president! First of all, we're finally getting our family debt close to paid off. I wouldn't want to jump into trying to pay down the U.S. national debt. Of course, I wish someone would take the reigns and get the national debt under control. We've made a lot of sacrifices to get our personal debt paid off. I think it's about time for the U.S. government to start making sacrifices rather then increasing spending!

Secondly, have you noticed that 2-3 years into a presidency, the president is already looking older? I really don't need to lose any more hair. I'm losing it quick enough the way it is. There's way to much responsibility and stress that goes along with being U.S. president!

I could go on and on.

Of course, it would be cool to have more of a shot at meeting the music stars and movie stars I love and attend big sporting events! I guess there are perks to the job. Ha ha.

Ask me anything

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: