Monday, February 14, 2011

If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?

The first thing I'd do is pay off all of our debts, including our mortgage. Then, I'd build the house of our dreams out in the country somewhere. Once that was done and paid for, I'd donate toward our church's building project and the hospital I've done missions work at in Africa. I think then I'd like to do some traveling. I'm not sure where I'd want to travel for sure, but I've always wanted to visit Australia, Italy, and Spain. Any money left over, I'd invest for retirement and for my son's college education.

Ask me anything

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

M said...

I'm following back!

Thanks for following and good luck on the giveaway!!!


M