Sunday, February 6, 2011

What would your perfect day look like?

A perfect day for me, first and foremost, would include my wife and son in everything. It would start out with a big breakfast either at home or at a restaurant like Cracker Barrel. This would be followed by a hike in the woods of southern Ohio or the mountains of Tennessee. Supper would be a big meal at a restaurant like Red Lobster or Outback Steakhouse. Following all this, we'd go get ice cream at a place like Cold Stone Creamery or Marble Slab. Once home and my son was in bed, the day would end with some bedroom fun with my wife!

Ask me anything

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds a lot like my hubby's perfect day! Any day that includes Cold Stone Creamery is a good one in his books!