Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Conair For Men i-Stubble Review

I've had a goatee for quite some time. After Christmas, I decided to go to more of a length stubble on my whole face. To keep it nice and neat, I was using the same trimmer I trim my hair with. This trimmer was bulky and hard to use on my face.



Enter the Conair for Men i-Stubble! I was sent an i-Stubble to try out for review on my blog. I didn't know what to expect, but was very excited to be on the cutting edge of facial hair grooming! The i-Stubble has proven to be a great addition to my grooming arsenal. It has 15 length settings starting as low as .4mm. I use it on the 3.0mm setting because I like my facial hair a bit longer, but not as long as the longest setting. This is also the same length I cut my hair to. The best part is that the length is an electronic setting and it displays the length right on a digital display.

The i-Stubble has a floating contouring head that I have found to stay right against my face to get the best trim possible. Another thing I like about the i-Stubble is how easy it is to clean. With very little work, I can pop the trimmer guard up and remove the blades to clean it well. Most of the time, I can just brush out any hair built up inside the head. The blades can also be placed under running water to clean any stuck on hair.

Do you know a guy who has facial hair or would like to? This would be a great gift for that special guy in your life! I'm sure he would love it as much as I do. The i-Stubble will retail for $59.99 and will be available in major retailers in March/April. Be on the lookout for this new, innovative tool for the man in your life!

Disclaimer: I received the i-Stubble to review and keep for the purpose of this post. The opinions above are my own.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: