Initially, when I saw that this was Extra Sharp Cheddar, I didn't think I would like it. I usually don't like any kind of sharp cheese. My wife, on the other hand, loves sharp cheeses. I opened the cheese and sliced me off a small piece and tried it on a pita chip. I'll admit I was pleasantly surprised at the taste of Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese. I could eat the whole 10 oz. brick of cheese in one sitting!
Award-winning Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar and all Cracker Barrel cheeses are available in the Dairy Section of leading grocery retailers in the following delicious varieties:
- Cracker Barrel Aged Reserve Cheddar
- Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar
- Cracker Barrel Medium Cheddar
- Cracker Barrel Vermont White Sharp Cheddar
- Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar
- Cracker Barrel Marbled Sharp Cheddar
- Cracker Barrel Monterey Jack
- Cracker Barrel Baby Swiss
Here's a tip from the Cracker Barrel Go-To Entertaining Guide that was sent to me! I really like this tip!
Pub Night: Not a wine drinker? Host a gathering for the big game and wash down a serving of Cracker Barrel Medium Cheddar Cheese "Fries" served with Dijon mustard and pretzel sticks with a stout or lager beer. The cheddar flavor and salty pretzels will satisfy even the pickiest taste buds.
You can find many more ways to use Cracker Barrel cheese on Kraft's web site.
Would you like an opportunity to try the cheese I got to try? Cracker Barrel is offering one of my readers the same mailer I received, which includes the cheese, cutting board, and knives!
Please be sure to leave me an email address so I can contact you if you win!
Main Entry (Main Entry MUST be completed before extra entries!)
- Visit the Kraft Cracker Barrel Site and tell me which of the cheese varieties you'd most like to try! (1 entry)
- Follow me on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow me (@matt0701) on twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet the giveaway (Leave the direct link to your tweet). (1 entry per day)
- Follow me with Google Friend Connect. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by email. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by RSS feeds. (1 entry)
- Add my button to your blog and leave me the link. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post and to Tropical Traditions. (5 entries. Please leave one comment per entry.)
- Enter my Tropical Traditions Barley giveaway. (1 entry)
Note: Giveaway open to U.S. residents only.
Contest ends April 23, 2011. I will choose a winner using random.org sometime on April 24, 2011 and contact the winner by email. You will have two days to respond by email with your contact information.
Disclaimer: This post was written for Family Review Network & Kraft who provided the complimentary product for review & giveaway in exchange for my honest opinions. Blog Gadgets