Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jet Lag

Wow, the jet lag from my trip overseas is really bad. I'm still struggling to feel "caught up" on sleep. I just feel so tired! We had just about 30 hours of travel time, including layovers in the airports, one 11 hours and one 7 hours. The airport in Dakar, Senegal was infested with mosquitos, so I felt kind of like a pin cushion before we got out of there.

It's been great to be home with my wife and son! I even missed many of my co-workers and was kind of glad to come back to work. What did I miss most while I was gone? I missed my family, big juicy hamburgers, and beer. See, it was generally over 100 degrees farenheit in Mali. I love to have one beer in the evenings on hot days like that. I'm a huge beef fan and missed hamburgers. After almost 3 weeks traveling, I missed my family the most.

So, as I'm fitting back into my "normal" life, I've got a lot to catch up on! I have four reviews to write, and a couple of those include giveaways. I'll be writing reviews for Cracker Barrel Cheese (including a giveaway), Tropical Traditions Whole Grain Hulled Barley (including a giveaway), Seneca Farms Oatmeal & Fruit (coupon offered), and the Monster Truck Nationals in Columbus, Ohio.

Hopefully, my jet lag will wear off soon and I'll get to these reviews and other projects I have soon! A lady at work gave me onion starts for my garden, so I need to get those planted as soon as possible. I need to start planning my gardens too! Hope you are all doing well!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: