26th Annual O'Reilly Auto Parts Spring 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals®
The Allen County Fairgrounds will crawl with more than 2,000 4-wheel drive vehicles from the U.S. and Canada for a powerhouse off-road weekend.
- General Tire Monster Truck Thunder Drags® & axle wrenching Freestyle Competition
- SARGEANT SMASH Monster Truck rides
- Mickey Thompson Tires Tough Trucks® Challenge
- Mickey Thompson Tires Burnout Competition!
- NMRO® Championship Mud Drag Racing
- Pro-judged Show-N-Shine competition with over 100 awards
- CASH PRIZE Miss 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals contest
- Shopping at the Performance Marketplace for the latest in aftermarket products
- Family Fun Zone
- Got Torque? The Magnaflow DYNO measures a truck’s torque & horsepower
- MUD BOGS
Just like the Monster Truck Nationals in Columbus, the Lima event brings in many monster trucks for your enjoyment:
- E3 Spark Plugs Bigfoot
- Lucas Oil Stabilizer
- The General
- Pureflow Diesel RX Airdog
- Heavy Hitter
- Star Marshal (NEW TRUCK)
- Chalkboard Chuck (NEW TRUCK)
This is a three day event!
Friday, May 20, 2011 10:00am-6:00pm
Saturday, May 21, 2011 9:00am-7:30pm
Sunday, May 22, 2011 9:00am-3:30pm
Allen County Fairgrounds—Lima, OH
2750 Harding Highway, Lima, OH 45804
Advance discount tickets are available at O’Reilly Auto Parts, Chief’s and Ray’s
Supermarkets, participating McDonald’s and www.4WheelJamboree.com 30 days prior to
Advance Purchased Tickets:
Child $10 (ages 3-12)
Own your own 4-Wheel Drive Vehicle?
All makes and models of 4-Wheel drive trucks, Jeeps and sport utility vehicles are invited to attend. Registration includes weekend admission for the vehicle, driver, one passenger and any children 15 and under riding in your vehicle. Pre-registration is $65 per vehicle plus $3.50 handling fee, thru Friday, May 13th Register at the fairgrounds for $85 beginning on Thursday, May 19 at noon.
Much more information can be found at FamilyEvents.com! You can also purchase tickets there!
**Photos provided by FamilyEvents.com. Blog Gadgets