Thursday, April 21, 2011

Seneca Farms Oatmeal Review and Coupon


Seneca Farms recently sent me a sample of their NEW Oatmeal and Fruit! I'm a hit or miss kind of person when it comes to liking oatmeal. Sometimes, I'm really in the mood for a good bowl of oatmeal and sometimes I don't want anything to do with it. When I got the Seneca Farms Oatmeal and Fruit, my first thought was that it looked kind of disgusting in the container. This product comes in a container similar to the microwaveable lunch items I've used in the past. The oatmeal is already cooked inside and only needs microwaved 45 seconds.

I was pleasantly surprised! The first one I tried was the Seneca Farms Oatmeal and Fruit Apple Cinnamon. This actually reminded me of eating some type of apple pie or cobbler! It has big pieces of apple in it and is pretty sweet. My son tried it when my wife made one for her and ended up eating the whole bowl by himself! The Seneca Farms Oatmeal and Fruit Vanilla Peach is pretty tasty too! Seneca Farms Oatmeal & Fruit has no trans fats or cholesterol, and is a great source of Vitamin C.

A few facts about eating breakfast:

  • 57% of single adults say the number one reason they skip breakfast is that they don’t have enough time to prepare it.

  • 58% of U.S. Moms say they skip breakfast regularly. 46% of Moms who skip breakfast say they do so because they do not have enough time to prepare or eat it.

  • While 71% of U.S. adults agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, 67% of those admit to skipping breakfast.

  • *Results of 2011 Children's Nutrition Survey, conducted by Harris Interactive for Seneca Farms


You can find Seneca Farms Oatmeal and Fruit at Walmart and many other grocery stores. Check out Seneca Farms web site for a full listing of stores. Also, you can get a coupon on Seneca Farms Facebook page!

Disclaimer: I received a sample of Seneca Farms Oatmeal and Fruit in exchange for my honest review of the product.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

Smash Bravo Team said...

Hey I want some of this! I have seen this on a few blogs and keep wondering where you all are getting it. It looks really good, I love oatmeal and fruit. Great blog, I am coming to join the giveaway above later tonight!! I happen to be a giveaway aficionado :)) LOL