So, I went to the store last night and bought all the ingredients for the soup.
- 1 pound Stew Beef
- 2 small cans of mixed vegetables (No Salt Added)
- 1 large can of tomato juice
- 1 small can of Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Oregano, Garlic
I put 1 cup of barley in a bowl with 2 cups of water and let it soak for about 20 hours. While I was at work, my wife browned the stew beef. Then she added all the ingredients to the crock pot to cook on high for about 3 hours.
If that looks good, or if you would like to experiment with Organic Whole Grain Hulled Barley, Tropical Traditions is also offering one of my readers a 5 pound bag just like the one I received!
Please be sure to leave me an email address so I can contact you if you win!
Main Entry (Main Entry MUST be completed before extra entries!)
- Tell me how you currently use barley or how you'd like to try using the barley! (1 entry)
- Sign up for the Tropical Traditions newsletter. (1 entry)
- Visit Tropical Traditions and tell me another product you'd like to try. (1 entry)
- Follow Tropical Traditions on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Tropical Traditions on twitter. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow me (@matt0701) on twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet the giveaway (Leave the direct link to your tweet). (1 entry per day)
- Follow me with Google Friend Connect. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by email. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by RSS feeds. (1 entry)
- Add my button to your blog and leave me the link. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post and to Tropical Traditions. (5 entries. Please leave one comment per entry.)
- Enter my Cracker Barrel Cheese giveaway. (1 entry)
Note: Giveaway open to U.S. residents only.
Contest ends April 30, 2011. I will choose a winner using random.org sometime on May 1, 2011 and contact the winner by email. You will have three days to respond by email with your contact information.
Dislaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me the product described here in exchange for this review. All opinions are my own. Blog Gadgets