I was so excited to try the new FRESCHETTA® Simply…Inspired™ pizzas! Most of the time, I'm not much of a frozen pizza fan, but these look so good!
Our local store only had the Hawaiian Style pizza, so we got that to try tonight! I noticed right away that the packaging was different than most frozen pizzas. Freschetta uses 30% less packaging material and a Fresch-Taste seal. In today's "Green" world, the reduction of packaging material is a huge thing!
FRESCHETTA® Simply…Inspired™ pizzas come in 8 varieties that include:
- Harvest Supreme
- Classic Bruschetta
- Hawaiian Style
- Chicken Bianco
- Farmers Market Veggie
- Rustic Pepperoni Pomodoro
- Southern BBQ Recipe Chicken
- Tuscan Farmhouse
My family loved the Hawaiian Style FRESCHETTA® Simply…Inspired™ pizza. The bacon, Canadian bacon, mozzarella cheese, pineapple, and BBQ sauce tasted great and fresh! I was a little concerned about how thin the crust was. I figured it would not hold up to eating with our hands, but it crisped up really well and held up great!
I have to admit that the $7.58 price tag is a bit of a turn-off, but hopefully we'll be able to try the other varieties sometime! I'm also hoping our store will get more of the varieties in stock soon! If you Like Frescheta Simply Inspired on Facebook, you can get a $2.00 coupon so that you can try the new pizzas too! You can find Freschetta Simply Inspired on Twitter as well!
Freschetta has offered one of my readers the opportunity to get a free pizza coupon and a round bamboo cutting board with cheese knives!
Tell me what your favorite variety of pizza is and what style of crust you like. (1 entry)
This entry must be completed for extra entries to count! Please be sure to leave an email address for me to contact you if you win!
- Like Freschetta Simply Inspired on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Freschetta Simply Inspired on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Like my blog on Facebook. (1 Entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. (1 Entry)
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my posts by email. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my posts by rss. (1 entry)
- Put my button on your blog/web site and tell me where I can find it. (2 entries)
- Tweet about the giveaway and leave me the link to your tweet. (1 entry per day)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook (button below). (1 entry)
Giveaway ends 5/21/11. I will select a winner on 5/22/11 and email the winner. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. I will be mailing the prize by US Postal Service.